The department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine is seeking to hire a per diem Generalist Clinical Laboratory Scientist (per diem), to join their Santa Monica Lab. Responsibilities may include performing tests in routine chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, infectious diseases analysis, peripheral blood and body fluid cell morphology, routine coagulation and Blood Banking.
We're seeking a detail-oriented, self-motivated team player with:
* A current California Clinical Laboratory Scientist License
* Recent demonstrated technical competence in high volume chemistry/hematology
* Working knowledge of lab safety and test methodologies used in chemistry, hematology, urinalysis, infectious disease testing
* Ability to perform repetitive tasks (i.e. computer data entry and pipetting).
* Two years recent experience performing testing in a high volume testing lab, preferred
* Abnormal Hematology experience preferred
* Knowledge and experience with: Sysmex Hematology, Roche Chemistry, Siemens Chemistry, Stago Coagulation, Immucor Blood Banking - preferred
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :