Our world needs ideas! As one of the world's most research-intensive chemical companies, we have been developing leading solutions for numerous sectors – from construction to photovoltaics and cosmetics to rubber – for over 100 years. We have a global presence with production sites on three continents and 13,500 employees from 70 nations.
WACKER SILICONES is one of the world's leading silicone manufacturers with silicone-based system solutions with more than 3,000 different products - silicone fluids, rubbers and resins, silanes and pyrogenic silica. At our new Silicones R&D labs in Ann, Arbor, MI, we are currently looking for a Scientist.
The Scientist will develop, analyze and test new silicone building blocks and formulations to contribute to interdisciplinary R&D projects.
• Perform lab work to support R&D projects
• Organize and manage lab routines and lab supplies
• Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
• College graduate to multiple years of experience
• Chemical synthesis experience required
• Experience in characterization of chemical compounds by NMR, IR, chromatography etc., required
Be part of a family. Across all nations.
We are looking forward to your online application at www.wacker.com/careers
Preferred Years Of Experience:1 Year(s)
Employment/Position Type:Full Time
Share On :